Screw those reckless drivers
Tuesday 15/07/08 Cloudy
Today while returning to office from lunch, my colleagues and I had to cross a particular stretch of road. When it was safe to walk, I started to cross. Suddenly there was this white van driving at gear 3 speed, turning in towards me. I didn't care a fark abt the fast-moving van and continued to walk across.
The farking van just had to stop right before me.
Just when I almost reached the other side, the van driver was quite impatient already. He honked his bloody horn at me, to which I didn't care a hoot and continued to take my time to walk.
He thinks his horn sounds good?
I tell you, even a big lorry has to show condescension to us pedestrians, let alone this van. On the road, pedestrians ARE the biggest. What's the purpose of a driving license? It's to prove the driver is able to drive competently and SAFELY! In this instance, the van driver has failed the latter.
Terribly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home